Monday, March 1, 2010

Just waiting

Well for anyone wondering we have not had the baby yet. However that status may change at any time. I started having contractions at 33 weeks and got put on modified bed rest. But now we are almost to 37 weeks, I am dilated to a 3 and ready to be done! So do we have any guesses on size or date of birth? Savanna and Austin were only one ounce different. at 7 10" and 7 11".

5 comments:

The Reese's said...

wait till after bunko at least! j/k i know what it's like to want to be done. i bet you have it this weekend and she's at least seven pounds. good luck!

Sam and Kristol said...

I am guessing she'll come on March 12. She will be 7lb, 9oz. 20 inches long. What does the winner get? Get to babysit for free. Yeah, I'll win. ;)

Aubrey said...

Hang in there Shanna! She can't stay in there forever although I am sure it seems as though she will never come out! I am guessing 8 lbs. Good luck with everything. Let me know when she arrives! I am looking forward to seeing her!

The McKee's said...

Shanna, I can't believe your babies are that big and you come so early! For your sake I hope you have this little girl this week!!

Kolbi Young said...

I'm guessing an even 8 lbs. Good luck!