We have a new addition to our home. Londyn Grace Adele Sexton is here. I know she has the worlds longest name but I just couldn't eliminate any of them. She weighed 6 pds and 9 Oz. And she is 19 1/2 inches.
She's beautiful! Congrats! I love all of those names, especially Adele, I have always wanted to use it for a first name but decided that would be a little much since Belle's and my middle name is Adeline. Anyway enjoy 3! It makes it a little more difficult going places. ;)
She's beautiful and you look great. I hope I get to meet her sometime soon! And, I like the way you spelled Londyn--I didn't realize you went for the "Y". I'm a sucker for "y's" in a name. :)
Savanna just turned four years old. She is an exciting three year old. She loves to make up songs, and sing them all day to anyone who will listen. Her favorite toys right now are the My little ponies.They have taken over the house.
9 comments:
She is so beautiful!! Thanks for posting them!
Congrats! There is nothing like holding a brand new baby- you both look so beautiful. Way to go mom!
Yeah! She's finally here! So happy for you guys--Congrats!
Congrats guys! If you need anythin glet me know! Seriously I'm all for watching kids so you can nap!
so cute! congrats!
Hey, sounds like things went well from what my mom told me. Hope you guys are all doing well.
She's beautiful! Congrats! I love all of those names, especially Adele, I have always wanted to use it for a first name but decided that would be a little much since Belle's and my middle name is Adeline. Anyway enjoy 3! It makes it a little more difficult going places. ;)
She is beautiful! I'm so glad that she is here, can't wait to meet her! We'll be back in Utah in May!
She's beautiful and you look great. I hope I get to meet her sometime soon! And, I like the way you spelled Londyn--I didn't realize you went for the "Y". I'm a sucker for "y's" in a name. :)
Post a Comment