Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Frustrating!!

Well today I decided I had better go into the hospital after having constant contractions for over 12 hours. But the problem is they aren't normal contractions, they are what they call irritable uterus. Which means they are irregular, not painful, but constant. Very frustrating because these dilate me and then I have a baby in like 20 minutes so the secret is to get them to keep me and break my water before I get to the painful contractions. Unfortunately they are not suppose to break my water before 39 weeks, except under odd circumstances. So today I was sent home dilated to a 4+, with the same contractions. I go in for my regular visit tomorrow if I am dilated to a 5 they may admit me, but then again they may just send me home to wait it out.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

That is VERY frustrating! They better just admit you tommorrow and get things going so that you don't have your baby at home or in the car! My goodness! Hang in there and good luck. I will be waiting to hear what happens and am looking forward to seeing pictures of her.