Monday, March 29, 2010

Seriously??

This is what I look like now attempting to go to the grocery store, or anywhere else. However still missing from this picture is the purse the diaper bag and my 4 year old. I am now one of the people that I used to call crazy.

7 comments:

Goates' Family said...

I look like that as well, other than the fact my baby is a little bit older. Good times.

Sam and Kristol said...

Yeah, now you're one of the people I call crazy! J/K Luv, ya.

Brooke said...

umm what are you doing? Seriously drop your kids off or at least on of you kids off. I'm not kidding Shanna! I'm sure "the four year old" wouldn't mind playing at our house for an hour.

Brooke said...

wow I'm having issues with words like "one" and "yours". Despite the typing issues...I'm serious!

Brit said...

yeah 3 definitely makes going places quite the workout!

John and Misty said...

Avoid shopping with 3 kids at all costs! Seriously, there is no room left in the cart for anything, and no room left in your brain for remembering what you came for...or why... Wish we lived close and we could swap to shop!

me said...

look into a moby wrap. suddenly shopping is easy. i go all the time with my 3 boys... tucker was 3 1/2 when paxton was born... so i go with my 3 boys all within 3 years.... moby wrap...moby wrap... moby wrap. better yet, i will email you the like to make your own. much cheaper.