Well Londyn is a wonderful baby and has been so loved on! Her brother and sister would like to kiss and hold her all the time. And for the time being she lets them. WE aren't sure what we did without her.
Savanna just turned four years old. She is an exciting three year old. She loves to make up songs, and sing them all day to anyone who will listen. Her favorite toys right now are the My little ponies.They have taken over the house.
5 comments:
Those are darling! I especially love that last one with Austin. I'm glad they love her so much!
How cute! I can not believe how big Austin looks in that picture!
Those pic are some of my favorite. They all look so fun. I love the one of Austin looking up at Savanna.
What a proud big brother and sister. Such cute pictures. She is adorable Shanna. Hope that everyone is adjusting well. I will call you soon!
Yes, those pictures are so precious Shanna! I love the three kids together!
Post a Comment