That is so cute that Russ takes her fishing with him! How fun for them to spend time together. By the way, I can't believe that you only have about 6 weeks left. That is crazy!!! Are you ready for number 3?
I love how fast he talked her into it. If you can talk her into doing that, just imagine what you could get her to do. J/K. I know you have already convinced her that folding socks is fun. Send her my way.
Savanna just turned four years old. She is an exciting three year old. She loves to make up songs, and sing them all day to anyone who will listen. Her favorite toys right now are the My little ponies.They have taken over the house.
6 comments:
Holy gross! Does she kiss hr mother with that mouth?
Thats one tough girl you've got. She's not only kissing fish but braving the cold to hang out with Dad.
We have a picture of me at the cabin doing the same thing. Can you believe it??? So gross. Funny girl :)
That is so cute that Russ takes her fishing with him! How fun for them to spend time together. By the way, I can't believe that you only have about 6 weeks left. That is crazy!!! Are you ready for number 3?
I love how fast he talked her into it. If you can talk her into doing that, just imagine what you could get her to do. J/K. I know you have already convinced her that folding socks is fun. Send her my way.
Any baby yet???? What is the status?
That is hilarious. Russ has some serious power of persuasion with her!
Post a Comment