Austin had his first outing in the snow. All he wanted to do was eat it. Until his hands turned purple from the cold. Then it didn't taste so good. He also didn't like the fact his boots were about 3 sizes too big. WE have not had as much snow as we did last year, but the kids have still enjoyed playing in it.
Looks fun! I didn't even attempt to take my twins out this year. They would probably love it, but the thought of getting snow clothes on x3 is too much--especially since Brandon hasn't been walking too long. I guess there's always next year... Your kids look so cute!
Savanna just turned four years old. She is an exciting three year old. She loves to make up songs, and sing them all day to anyone who will listen. Her favorite toys right now are the My little ponies.They have taken over the house.
4 comments:
Looks fun! I didn't even attempt to take my twins out this year. They would probably love it, but the thought of getting snow clothes on x3 is too much--especially since Brandon hasn't been walking too long. I guess there's always next year... Your kids look so cute!
You still have a lot of snow! Looks like fun.
I love that his mittens are dangling from his sleeve. Now if only he would wear them, right?!
Hey Shanna it's Brooke! Know that I'm not "cyber-stalking" you. I just saw a link to your blog on the Reese family blog.
The kids are cute!
If you want an invite to our blog shoot me an a-mail at Mer01009@gmail.com
Post a Comment