Well my first 45 minutes with 2 kids by myself was a little crazier than I expected. Russ got Savanna's dinner and left while I was feeding the baby. Within 5 minutes of being alone Savanna spilled her milk. So I told her to clean it up (because once Austin is eating if I stop feeding him he is done eating.) Then she put on her princess dress and went outside..because I couldn't catch her. Within 2 minutes she had fallen and cut her lip open. There was blood all over the princess dress and I was still trying to feed him. So I had to stop and clean up the mess. Russ got home shortly. So I've decided to prioritize.
1)Blood
2) Starving
3) Crying
4) Messes
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
I remember the early days of having two...it does get easier.
sounds like a good list :) i remember thinking it was an accomplishment if we made it through the day alive but it really gets easier. then you don't remember what it's like without two.
Post a Comment