Congratulations!!!! So surprised to see the update this morning ;) Are you sure they had your due date correct? I can't imagine waiting another 4 weeks, he would have been too big!!! Savannah will be a big help, you can already tell ;) Can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations you guys. Shanna-hope you got that epidural. He's a big boy. I can't believe how big he is for being so early. He's cute and healthy looking too. I'll talk to you soon hopefully!
Savanna just turned four years old. She is an exciting three year old. She loves to make up songs, and sing them all day to anyone who will listen. Her favorite toys right now are the My little ponies.They have taken over the house.
5 comments:
congrats guys! he's darling, can't wait to see him in person.
Congratulations!!!! So surprised to see the update this morning ;) Are you sure they had your due date correct? I can't imagine waiting another 4 weeks, he would have been too big!!! Savannah will be a big help, you can already tell ;) Can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! What a little cutie! It looks like you made it to the hospital okay. Can't wait to hear the details!
Julie
Awwww! Congratulations you guys! He is so adorable!
Congratulations you guys. Shanna-hope you got that epidural. He's a big boy. I can't believe how big he is for being so early. He's cute and healthy looking too. I'll talk to you soon hopefully!
Post a Comment