Well I went to the hospital again last night. When my contractions stayed at 2 minutes apart for an hour (they still are like braxton hicks). So we got to the hospital at 10:00pm. They checked me and I am now dilated to a 5+ and 90% effaced having contractions every few minutes. Sounds like a should be in labor right! Well after an hour of sitting there I hadn't dilated anymore so they sent me home. I made it through the night, but I am terrified that I am not getting an epidural this time around...because I am already almost to a 6, and I don't think they can give you one after a certain point. Probably I should be more concerned about having the baby in the car right now.
3 comments:
shanna that's awful! what kind of hospital are you at? good luck!
I'm nervous for you. Maybe you'll be dialated so much that the baby will just slip out and you won't need an epidural.
Good luck! I hope everything goes well! It's fun to see your blog. I hope you make it to the hospital. A baby in the car wouldn't be much fun!
Julie
Post a Comment