Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Growing Larger

Well as you probably know we are on the final count down weeks till "baby boy" comes. The date is Nov. 14 but he will be here at least a week before that. So I am still growing to most peoples amazement. I cannot tell you how many times in the past month I tell people how many weeks I have left and they look at me in amazement. I was even asked if I was having twins...this month. So alas I am huge, but hopefully he will be healthy right? No need for a picture this post.

5 comments:

Goates' Family said...

I really think that you need to post a picture! Congrates on the baby and hope everything is well and goes well.

The Reese's said...

if it makes you feel better, i think you look great. i would never think you look like you two in there! i just think you look that uncomfortable-i'm done pregnant look :)

mindee said...

Oh, come on......we need a photo...we've all been fat and frumpy a few times! You really need to document this final stage with a few good pictures to look back and laugh at!

Britt said...

I bet you look great! I'd like to see a picture too.

me said...

shanna-
when i was six months pregnant with tucker (and had pre-eclampsia so i was gaining 10 lbs a week) this guy in my ward came up to me, asked me how far along I was and when I told him he said, "Oh. My wife got huge when she was pregnant too." That was the first I knew I was "huge." I do love the twin question- people are funny... where is the picture? -lyz