


Well last week I had the worst hair color of my life! I went in to this lady that lives by me because she was recommended (Jamie Hirsiy). I wanted low light and highlights put in. Well the color that she put in for the low lights was a gray brown. Then the color for the highlights was almost white. making me look like a blue heeler. Not to mention it was damaged beyond repair. Even the brown was damaged...which should not have been! So I called her, I have not gotten a phone call back!
My mom came over and put another color on it, so now it is redish brown. A color I can live with. It's just the damage done to my hair that is pretty much non-fixable. Unless I want to cut it all of and be bald! HEre are some pictures. The frizziness is just fried hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment