Sunday, October 19, 2008
Contractions
Well I have had a busy weekend, and I still may come out of it with a baby. I went to my check up Friday and the doctor told me I was already dilated to a 3 and 70% effaced (I am 36 weeks). So I went back to mom's to hang out a while. I kept getting sicker and sicker, and I started having contractions every 5 minutes. Russ came over after work and about 9:30 Friday night I we decided to go to the hospital to see if I was in labor. ( My beginning labor doesn't really hurt, just feels like braxton hicks.) So at the hospital they checked me again and I was at a 4+, so they admitted me. They also gave me a shot to stop the contractions so I spent a long, long night in the hospital with no contractions, and then Saturday morning they released me. So Saturday I slept, and started in with contractions again about 4 in the afternoon. It is now 4 AM, still having contractions every 15 minutes, but I am trying to hold off on the hospital till we are sure they won't try and send me home. They said because I still have 4 weeks they will not help induce me in anyway. (aghhghg) I also can't really go home because it is 45 minutes from the hospital, and I don't want a baby in the car! So we are all staying with my mom and dad...even the dog! Poor mom! So who knows how long we will be here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good luck! everyone around here's waiting to hear what happens!
Good luck! I hope everything goes well.
Wow, I can't believe that you're already going in to labor. I hope everything goes well and keep us updated! Good luck!
Post a Comment