First off Londyn is done nursing. I would like to let everyone know that for the first time in three years I am not pregnant or nursing. It feels amazing to have my body back!
Then Austin potty trained himself. I say Austin did because I have been trying for two months to no avail. He would not even tell me. Then one night he just decided he didn't want to pee in his diaper. He hasn't had an accident yet. He even wakes up at nights and will go potty. It is amazing at how well he has done.
Then we moved Austin to a toddler bed. This move could have happened a while ago. But he was not going to bed well so I thought a toddler bed would just drive us crazy. It is also a little bitter sweet. It means he really isn't my baby anymore, but a little boy. So all in all it was probably the most productive week we have had in a long time!

1 comment:
Love the diaper shot. Nice work on your busy week!
Post a Comment