Friday, April 9, 2010

Really???

Today I started getting very frustrated as I tried to get ready for the day, unload the groceries, and clean the house. I was not constantly watching Austin. So he decided to do whatever he wanted. Obviously!

I had just gotten Londyn out of the toddler tub, and yes there was water in it!

Then while I fed Londyn he pulled the chair to the table and got in her bed. This is why our kitchen chairs are in the living room.

Naughty little monkey!

I guess if you don't laugh and blog about it you cry so here is my morning.Yes this was all before noon!

7 comments:

Corinda said...

Wow. I don't know if I'm ready for a boy...

The Reese's said...

that's hilarious!

John and Misty said...

Wow, he is quite the climber! Bless your soul. Good luck! (Hey--we have the same shower curtain!)

Aubrey said...

That is to funny Shanna! Welcome to my world. Austin reminds me of Myley. She is in to everything! I hope that you are surviving and doing well. Sorry I missed you the other day. We are moving on Tuesday and so it's been kind of crazy. I wll call you back when things slow down for a minute or two! By the way I am coming with the girls to Utah on May 1 to the 15th. I will have to drop in and see you guys!

Brit said...

looks like you got quite the monkey there!

me said...

totally understand. i have 3 boys- they are all just like that, always... always.

Britt said...

Goodness! You have your hands full! He's a cutie though.