Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FHE or FFF

Now I am sure you know that FHE is for Family home evening, but at this stage in life I sometimes think of it as FFF or Forced Family Fun. This week was Forced family fun. For the activity Russ decided we should all go fishing.

This sound fun until you are there. What you may not notice is Austin stuck in the rocks.

Savanna chasing Austin with the fish. Then crying because the fish are dead.

Both babies crying while I try to keep them out of the wind.

Austin getting fish eye gunk all over his hands.


And how could we end without ice cream being dumped all over the car. FFF or FHE?

4 comments:

Britt said...

That looks like some FFF! Good for you for following through with it even when it isn't the easiest thing to do!

Brit said...

haha, yeah sounds like great fun!

The Reese's said...

i would consider that forced fun :) by the way sorry we missed your lunch, i still don't like to venture with korver for too long. he's still a screamer!

John and Misty said...

You are so hilarious! Isn't that the truth! Wow--I am so impressed you took all the kids out there. Most of our FHE's or FFF's happen AFTER the babies are in bed and we can hear ourselves think with just Bryce. Where were you fishing, I mean being tortured? It is gorgeous!