Why is it that doctor's offices cure children? Is it the 20$ co-pay or would just walking in the door do it. For example this week I decided to take poor little sick Austin back to the doctor. After 2 weeks of RSV he had developed a horrible cough that would wake him up in the night and he would not be able to breathe. So Thursday morning he was still coughing hard, so I took him to the doctor. We go in and sit down he stops coughing. His runny nose is gone and he smiles at the doctor the whole time. So the determine that he is fine. (and think I am one of those crazy people that jsut wants drugs.)So if you want your child to be healthy take them to the doctor.
He has been healthy and fine since then. Go figure
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
3 weeks ago

4 comments:
Oh man! I know what you mean!!
That is why I don't take my kids to the doctor- the wasted $20 copay. I think often just scheduling the appointment is enough- then call and cancel it- they are usually okay from just their name being on the doctor's schedule.
This happens to me all the time and the Doctor's look at me like I am crazy! I am glad that he is feeling better though!
I'm glad Austin is feeling better!
The same thing happens almost every darn time with my kids too. Very frustrating to have a sick child, drive for almost and hour to the Dr's office just so the Dr and nurses can think I'm nuts. But, of course I still take them in when they're sick.
I almost never go to my Dr because the same thing happens to me. I can be at home with a fever and feeling lousy only to have zero symptoms when I get there. I had undiagnosed whooping cough for almost 4 months and I never appeared to be sick at the Dr's office but felt like I was going to die when I was at home.
Post a Comment