Well I guess it is that time a year again. The last two weeks we have had too much sickness! It started with Savanna getting pink eye. That was not a big deal until it turned into an eye infection and a 102 fever. Two day after recovery from that she drank sour milk and got food poisioning. So there was a night of puking. Then little Austin got a cold. But that little cold has now turned into a terrible case of RSV! Ahgh... Poor little guy. He takes a nebulizer now regularly, and sleeps sitting! I have slept 2 nights through in 8 nights! So all in all it is rough right now!
2 comments:
I hear you. It is so hard having sick kids, babies especially. I hope you are able to grab an occasional nap so you don't go crazy(er)!
SO sorry about your poor kids. Thanks for the call today. I LOVE talking to you! Hang in there...
Misty
Post a Comment