THen we brought in a tractor and dug it up/
Somehow I deleted the trenches picture, but there were many, Russ dug them and put in the sprinkler system and then I filled them in. It was a ton of work.
Next we ordered sod. This was an extravagance that we planned from the beginning. With three kids and a dog, grass seed does not do that well.
Finally we hired someone to come and put in curbing. Before we had wood outlining things, that had rotted and helped house the bugs that ate out garden. So this is the completed yard. We love it!!

2 comments:
Can I just say how much I hate yard work!!! Ugh! But it is so satisfying to have done and be able to sit outside and enjoy it. The yard looks great, especially the cement edging! I want some of that :)
It looks awesome!
Post a Comment