Wednesday, January 19, 2011

RSV for 2

I thought last year at this time that the worst thing in the world was a baby with RSV. This year I was proven wrong. The worst thing in the world is RSV with 2 babies.

Last week they both got it and I did not sleep more than 2 hours at a time for 6 nights in a row!! Each night they had to have around 3 treatments each. One before bed at 8:00. One at 2 am and another around 5am. Each treatment takes 20 minutes if they go right back to sleep. Which they don't so you can do the math. This week thought they are recovered, and I am slowly recovering as well.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

That is rough! I had to do the breathing treatments with Macy when she was baby. Not fun! I am glad that you are all on the mend!

Brooke said...

UGH! Glad things are better!