Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bad Day



So Russ was Rear ended yesterday at the end of our road. The lady hit him at 40 mph and his breaks stopped her. So the car is totaled. You can tell it is an old car and not worth a ton. But it was paid for, ran well, and got 40 miles to the gallon. Well come to find out today the lady in uninsured! Why people!!!So mad! Anyway Russ hurt his back a bit. But it is a good thing he had his seat belt on because otherwise he would have gone through the windshield. The impact was great enough it broke the seat he was sitting in.

5 comments:

mindee said...

You win....your day was worse than mine. At least I have insurance even though a $500 deductible really sucks. I guess it's better than losing a car. A paid off car is the best kind of car....old or new.

Britt said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you take the lady to court.

Kolbi Young said...

I don't understand how people choose not to have insurance!!!??! Is there anyway she can pay out of pocket for your loss? So frustrating. Sorry for your terrible, no good, very bad day!

The McKee's said...

I am so sorry. I hope that he is ok.

Brooke said...

Who drives 40 down your road? SERIOUSLY! Hope Russ recovers well. Sorry about the car though.