Thursday, July 8, 2010

4 months old!!!

Londyn is 4 months now! So big! She weighs 13.3 pounds and is 25 inches. She scored exactly 55% on both ratios. Her head on the other hand is still in the 4th percentile!

Londyn is the most social baby! She loves to talk. (no idea where she got that)

Will not take a bottle or a binki. She even threw up the oral vaccine when they put the plastic part in her mouth. So she always stays with mama.

So stinkin cute!

3 comments:

Sam and Kristol said...

I love those pictures. I think that she looks a lot like Austin in some of them.

Aubrey said...

What a cute girl! She does look quite a bit like Austin in some of the pictures. I can't believe she is 4 months old already. Times goes by way too quickly! I will call you soon.

The Farmer's Wife said...

She's so cute! Your little family has grown so much!!!