I just Set up a new blog to sell my carseat covers. Click on the right hand side of my blog on the car seat cover to see it. the address is shannascarseatcovers.blogspot.com
Just checked out the link--those are amazingly cute. Excellent choice on all your fabrics. Makes me want to be more serious about developing a hobby that will allow me to buy more fun fabrics. :)
Savanna just turned four years old. She is an exciting three year old. She loves to make up songs, and sing them all day to anyone who will listen. Her favorite toys right now are the My little ponies.They have taken over the house.
3 comments:
Wow, I'm SO impressed! Those are SO cute! I can't even remember how to thread my machine...
Just checked out the link--those are amazingly cute. Excellent choice on all your fabrics. Makes me want to be more serious about developing a hobby that will allow me to buy more fun fabrics. :)
Hey Shan, Those are adorable!! I love the fabric as well.. Tay is no longer in her carseat carrier but I want one!! hehe
We will be at my parents in a week, we will be there a week, so we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment