On mothers day Austin got to have a visit with aunt Kathryn's new puppy. It is so cute. The kids both loved it. Austin tried to suck on it. It was very darling.
I can't believe how big he is getting! Thanks again for coming over and showing me your coupon stuff! And I must say, you made Shaylee's day! She is so excited to come to Savanna's party, she even made the invitation into a necklace and wears it around! :)
Savanna just turned four years old. She is an exciting three year old. She loves to make up songs, and sing them all day to anyone who will listen. Her favorite toys right now are the My little ponies.They have taken over the house.
3 comments:
I love his face in that last picture. Shock and Awe. :)
These pictures are freakin hilarious, and I was even there to see it live. Definately his best photo shoot yet!
I can't believe how big he is getting! Thanks again for coming over and showing me your coupon stuff! And I must say, you made Shaylee's day! She is so excited to come to Savanna's party, she even made the invitation into a necklace and wears it around! :)
Post a Comment