Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Funny Story

So I am not the only sleep walker in the family. 2 nights ago Russ and I were watching TV at about 10 o'clock at night. We heard a thud and a scream. Russ went running assuming Savanna had fallen out of bed. But he stopped at the bathroom. She was laying in the tub with her feet in the air. She had got up to go to the bathroom. But she was sleep walking and ended up sitting on the side of the tub instead. Then she slipped and fell in the tub, where she had just peed. Russ changed her and put her in bed. She was instantly asleep and does not remember anything.

3 comments:

The Reese's said...

that's so funny! coby is bad at the sleep walking and i keep waiting to see how the boys act.

John and Misty said...

That is crazy! I hope you bolt your doors--for your own sake!

Aubrey said...

What a hilarious story! That is not something that you hear everyday!