Friday, January 2, 2009

Sleeps All Night


HATS OFF TO BABYWISE

Well I am now a true believer of baby wise! Austin slept through the night last night for the first time at 11 weeks old. It was heaven. But I do owe it all to the book Babywise. Now I am usually not a 100% for any "program" but this one I am! When I started the schedule with Savanna at 7 1/2 weeks old. She slep through the night three days later. This time I was a slacker and didn't start until Austin was 9 weeks,and it took about two weeks before he slept through the night. But he did! I recommend this book to all mothers it is never too late to start! But it is not an easy start later on. He also laughed today for the first time it was so cute!

3 comments:

The Reese's said...

i would agree with you. we did it with both of our boys and both always slept great and continue too.

Britt said...

I used Babywise with my kids. It worked great.

Susan said...

Congrats on the sleeping all night! You lucky momma! I read Babywise just before Addie was born and tried to apply it more than once over the past year. I must not have done it right because she still doesn't sleep through the night! lol